Home » , » How to acess Facebook from Banned Area

How to acess Facebook from Banned Area

Hi Friends . I am collegian so naturally I am in touch of social Networking site like facebook. And  all of you know that the Social Networking sites like orkut,twitter and facebook are blocked.But I have many ways to access the website from the College or School or a Office.
Let me tell you how:

There are the several proxy websites are there which are helping to students like me and you. ;)

List of Working Proxywebsite for Facebook is : http://www.proxymice.com

http://www.chinoxy.com

these two are same as facebook even you can chat with your friends over here and Njoyyy.


If these tricks are not working contact me . I will tell you the many alternate ways to access the Facebook.

Related Search: How to open facebook from school, How to open facebook from college, Proxy website for Facebook ,How to access facebook in college and universities, working facebook Proxywebsite,sites like facebook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Adsense High CTR Template - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Hd Wallpapers