Tata docomo is likely to be hacked on 3-june-2012.peoples are getting unlimited balance from Docomo. to get free unlimited balance in tata docomo follow the simple process.make sure that your balance is above 100.
Step 1. dial *141*1554#
step 2 . reply with 1
step 3. waiting for the reply. If your request is failed. try again and again.
step 4 . If you get the balance. continue from step 1.
proof:
Up to this time I have got 878.
All the information provided above is for educational purposes only. We are not responsible for any misuse of the information.
Step 1. dial *141*1554#
step 2 . reply with 1
step 3. waiting for the reply. If your request is failed. try again and again.
step 4 . If you get the balance. continue from step 1.
proof:
Up to this time I have got 878.
All the information provided above is for educational purposes only. We are not responsible for any misuse of the information.



I wish I had Docomo... :(
ReplyDeleteNow it is not working
ReplyDeleteya it's working i got 3228
ReplyDeletesabko ullu banake DOKOMO wale ne hareek ko 100 Rs. ka recharge karwaya.... lol
ReplyDeletesuch me...???
ReplyDeleteAhhhh....It worked once now it is not working...I m late yaar... :( but happy getting 100 rs... :)
ReplyDeletei got 125...but now it take more time....
ReplyDeleteWas working till 7pm
ReplyDeletei have got more than 600+
ReplyDeletethanks akshay
nice share
ReplyDeletei hv got >1000 balance thanks akshya makadiya
ReplyDeleteis there anything like this for bsnl?
ReplyDeletewait..!!!! it will be as it was.. after 5 to 6 deduction all will be same ur balance will be older only..:>
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Really useful. You can get free recharge from www.amulyam.in. Recharge your mobile with discount coupons to maximize your savings.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete